MyCourts V220.127.116.11 Released
Of importance to users operating MyCourts over LAN's and
on more than one computer is the substantial
improvement in performance when it comes to recording and
deleting reservations. You can expect to see a speed increase of over 50%!! We
will be examining all MyCourts code over coming weeks to ensure it is optimized
as much as possible.
The list of changes and improvements is a lengthy one
and thanks to all those users that have bought these issues
to our attention.
- Optimzed code
for recording and deleting reservations.
- Fixed error generated when trying to record a casual hirer with more than 20 characters
in their first and last names.
- Added toggle to check and delete all timeslots previously booked - affects
users who have changed the default length of a booking period.
- Added option to display the hirer's name in the Offline Web resevation
- Added ability to display customized messages to the Online Web Events
- Added the ability to limit
the legth of a reservation via the Main, Online as well as
Offfline booking screens. Also added toggle to allow staff to override this
- The Online Web Service is now
properly configured when installing MyCourts on the Vista and
Win7 Operating Systems where those computers operating systems
were not upgraded from Win XP.
- Fixed the POS
Scanner so that it now adds inventory items to the POS
- Added ability to deduct
inventory items from the POS window using the scanner - hold
down the CTRL key when scanning.
- Added the hirers
name as well as re-cast the format of the POS Printer
- Fixed error when Member
Accounts statements display was selected.
- Added ability to re-print any
receipt directly from the Accounting -> Sales Details
- Member Account
data can now be printed or exported from MCA.
- Form and Menu states (buttons etc) customization is now persisted/retained between
- Added ability to reload
customized reports from the MyCourts Reports main window.
- Added default header and
footer text to some tables when printed/exported. We will add
- Fixed several other minor bugs.
It is important that you note the following before
attempting to upgrade:
MyCourts Version 8 has a new database engine and
therefore you cannot update Version 7 installations of MyCourts without first
obtaining a converted database. Please contact us for